Tuesday, March 6, 2012

First Post! Mari Moon-Dreamer

Hi all! Well, it's my very first post on a blog that I've actually had in name for quite some time. So, welcome to Kitty's Pretty Claws! My name is Catz, but my wonderful fiance's nickname for me is Kitty or Kitten so that was my inspiration for my blog's name. Just recently I had to cut all my nails down depressingly short after having them long for awhile so I decided to start my blog as I start growing them out again.
For my very first post, I have Dreamer by Mari Moon. 
 I cannot tell you how much I love this color! It's such a gorgeous, bold, silky looking duochrome. It shifts from purple to blue to red to copper and I got so many compliments on it at work. Unfortunately I couldn't get my ottlight to capture all the shifts that it can do, but I think I got the purple-blue fairly well. I bought both of the Mari Moon sets so you can expect more of these from me.
The only downside I can see with these is the brush. It's got several flyaways that make application a little tricky; not impossible, just a little difficult. But the color payoff is well worth it. This is three coats, but I could have easily gotten away with only two. 

4 comments:

  1. That IS an awesome color! And coincidently, my boyfriend calls me kitten too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is :) And yeah, it makes me blush everytime haha

      Delete
  2. Well done on your first blog post :-) I look forward to reading more from you. Awesome vibrant colour too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nicole! It's even prettier in person.

    ReplyDelete